Monday, March 5, 2012

It’s time to let go


Why do we sweat the small stuff? I have many friends who struggle a lot internally and externally with weight. If you are 10 pounds or less overweight this is for you!  Stop stressing. Stress will put the pounds on. I know many participate in events to keep training in order to keep the pounds off. Well the other day I came across a great article in Runners World about a habit that many have- Stressing about 1-3 pound that you put on or lose? This is for you.  It’s time to truly eat clean be healthy and center yourself.  

What is the true instigator of why you want to lose weight and what do you stress about? Your body image & weight, what are you really worried about? Is it your cloths fitting right? Do you feel unhealthy?  Being comfortable in your own skin? How people are judging you? Are you comparing yourself to super models in magazines? Or is it something deeper than that?

That is why I say center yourself. Ask yourself they question, why do I feel the way I do about my body. Is it my healthy? Image? Or unhappy with something else in your life but you know you have control over you body so you can actually change that!

Listen to your body. Be true to yourself & improve yourself internally in order to reap the benefits externally.