Like in any training program you begin to gradually add to your workouts, nutrition, endurance and training. In the next 25 days we will gradually eliminate bad foods from our diets, build core strength and increase resistance & endurance. With gradual improvements we will beat the holiday weight gain & feel great brining in the New Year.
I want your full commitment!
Today is our first day of our 25 days to Christmas & a new you in 2012
Every day I will either add a very simple exercise or eliminate a bad food from our diet. I will also give you a replacement to the unhealthy food we are eliminating. Simple steps will bring us to great results:
As for day one we will
1. Eliminate Ice Cream & Frozen yogurt and or replacing it with a homemade healthy fruit Popsicle, (please see recipe below) or a store bought fruit Popsicle.
Also today we will start our push up routine. Every day you will do one push up adding one more a day. If you can’t do a pushups correctly or comfortably drop to your knees and do them that way.
My Easy Healthy Popsicle
- 2 cups strawberry or raspberry yogurt (or you can combine frozen fruit about 2 cups with 1 small Greek yogurt & 1.5 Tbls honey)
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice or ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- 1.5 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- Optional- for some extra nutrition you can add ½ cup spinach of kale
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Fill popsicle molds; insert sticks & freeze. If you don’t have Popsicle molds you can use smoothie freezer cups.