Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Support System


We all have them, sometimes stronger than others, and sometimes we don’t even realize they are there. When things get rough you realize that there are many who love and care about you. Families are very important, but also friends are. I have made some great friends along the years, some who I haven’t seen for years and still know they are as close to me as family. When you need them, they are there. They understand who you are internally and who you aspire to be. They see the best in you & when you need someone to cry to, they are there.
It’s wonderful to realize how strong your support system really is. Sometimes the circumstances, in which you have to find these things out, aren’t the best, but good things do come from struggles & hard times. Always remember that there are a least 10 people out there who truly love you and care about you. Recently I was lucky enough to spend some time with my sister and dad and all it reminded me is how much love I have for my family and how no matter what they love me unconditionally. Regardless of distance every time we meet we pick up right where we left.
Maybe it’s time for you to let the people you care about know that you love them and that you are their support system.