Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunshine, The Ocean & Yoga


Many things make me happy but a few make me even happier. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to go to Hawaii and enjoy a piece of paradise. One of my favorite things I did was take a yoga class on the beach. The view was remarkable, the blue skies paired with the turquoise ocean was picturesque something straight out of a postcard. Take my practice to the ocean side and being able to smell the ocean while practicing yoga was very refreshing and awakening. Feeling a slight ocean breeze and listening to the sound of the palm trees over your head while moving was truly what paradise is about.  The white sand the perfect amount of sunshine and listening to the waves in Savasana was the most relaxed I have ever been in my life. If you ever have the opportunity to take your yoga practice to the beach, do it. It’s a very special way to connect yourself to the perfection of nature.

Namaste