Friday, February 17, 2012

Trial & Error


Week 4 training: Well the beginning of week 3 set me back a bit. As we all have our down times, I hit a slump end of week2 & beginning of week three but Wednesday of week 3 things turned around and I got back on track. I decided that I get more motivated by going the distance vs. doing the time. So I decided to switch up my workout out schedule to distance goals vs time to see if this helps. 

Week 4
Swim
Yoga
Bike
Run
Strength Training
Monday
800 Yards
1 HR
OFF
5 Miles
OFF
Tuesday
800 Yards
OFF
10 Miles
OFF
OFF
Wednesday
OFF
1HR
OFF
3 Miles
OFF
Thursday
900 Yards
OFF
20 Miles
OFF
20 Min
Friday
OFF
1HR
OFF
OFF
20 Min
Saturday
OFF
1HR
OFF
4 Miles
OFF
Sunday
OFF
OFF
15 Miles
1 Mile
OFF

“Failure is failure only when we stop trying anymore”. – Sri Chinmoy