Try to incorporate some super foods in your diet. Just be more aware about the nutrient you are in taking.
1. 1.Avocado: good source of potassium, monounsaturated fat that may help lower cholesterol, also contains carotenoid lutein which assists with eye health, and vitamin E.
2. 2. Bananas: great source of potassium and vitamin B6 also acts as an anti-inflammatory, so great for post workout recovery.
3. 3. Sweet potatoes : My personal favorite- great source of vitamins A and C, excellent antioxidant, mineral content like iron potassium & magnesium to name a few.
4. 4. Walnuts: good source of protein, Omega 3 fatty acid, fiber, B-vitamins and antioxidants, & vitamin E.
5. 5. Yoghurt
6. 6. Oatmeal benefits: it’s a complex carbohydrate, high soluble fiber content, also Vitamin B and is rich in minerals and antioxidants.
7. 7. Cranberries & Blueberries : antioxidant packed with vitamin C, potassium & anti-inflammatory
8. 8. Salmon & Sardines: can lower cholesterol
Today is your day off from working out! If you have already done it, then take tomorrow off.
Have a great weekend!