Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WILL YOU GET UP OR GIVE UP?


You might have thought I have forgotten about our challenge, since it’s been 3 days, but no I haven’t. Just like most people at some point in time you fall off the wagon. Yes I have. I thought I could tough it out through the holidays, but nope, the treats especially the truffles got to me :)

On the brighter side, it made me think- wait a minute just cause you fall down it doesn’t mean you quit! Right? You get right back up and continue where you left off. Instead of beating yourself up – enjoy the moment, treats & relaxation.  Just think of this time as a reward,  you have worked hard for 2 weeks, 2 months, or 2 years, so you deserve your reward and rest-  then start back up another day. 

Once you built some muscle, you will realize your body has great muscle memory, even if you don’t feel it at the moment, give it a few weeks of consistent workout and you will bounce right back – looking & feeling great.

“Ambition is the path to success, persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.”
William Eardley